Java Patch Upgrade
1. Restart m2Advisor and select to Upgrade. The system will update the software to the latest version.
2. Go to Preferences at the bottom of the m2Advisor window and click on the Advanced tab - see screenshot below.
3. Click on the Local Java button and press Ok - see screenshot below.
If the Local Java button is not visible, click on the Help button located on the bottom of the m2Advisor window and email firstname.lastname@example.org the m2Advisor version number.
4. Once the download is completed, m2Advisor will restart automatically.
5. Log in and check if the font scaling issue has been fixed. If not please contact email@example.com immediately.