m2AdvisorLite is an online version of m2Advisor suitable for users who do not require all the processing functionality in the m2AdvisorPro desktop application.
For example, in an advisory firm, back office staff and administrators might use m2AdvisorPro, while advisors and managers might use m2AdvisorLite.
m2AdvisorLite can be branded for your organisation.
Processes performed in m2AdvisorPro update data in m2AdvisorPro and m2AdvisorLite concurrently.
m2AdvisorLite displays the same data that is in m2AdvisorPro including client information, portfolio views, performance and compliance views.
In addition, m2AdvisorLite also provides:
- Income views on Portfolio Holdings
- Assets Under Management history graph
- Capital Gains-Losses views and reports
The following functions can be performed in m2AdvisorLite:
- create and authorise a Client Fee Schedule
- authorise a Payment instruction
Sample view: m2AdvisorLite: Portfolio Holdings