When you first log in you will be directed to the 'Home' view.
You can also navigate to the Home view by clicking on the green home icon located on the top left corner of the window and then clicking on the 'Home' tab.
1. Alerts - alerts can be set up for a workflow, milestones, and compliance.
An example of a milestone compliance alert: you have set an alert to remind yourself that KYC needs to be reviewed every 2 years then when the 2 years is due it will create an alert.
2. Record of advice - a record of advice can be entered in manually as well as automatically via a compatible order book such as IRESS or TradeCentre.
3. Mine / Group / All - you can filter to view alerts that relate to you, a group or for the entire firm.
4. This tab is available for support users only. You can track all manual input entries accounts here.
5. System admin is available only to users with User Full Maintenance privileges.
- Users tab - set up new users, reset password and modify user privileges.
- Advisors tab - set up advisors and link other users to have access to an advisor list of clients.
- Settings tab - set up department, branches, etc. dropdown list on the Client view.
6. Supervisor section is available only to users with Compliance Supervisor privileges.
- Milestones - set up compliance milestones.
- Specified Documents - set up a list of documents names that are required by compliance e.g. W-8BEN form Client ID etc. These documents name can then be used in Milestone tasks.
7. Tags can be created for Contacts, Entities and Library objects. It can be used to locate a particular group of Contacts, Entities or Library objects quickly via a search function. Tags can be made available for an entire company or an individual.